• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Omaha In June

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    South Bend
    It does seem that the field is split to which is best, so I guess I'll take the gamble on one and roll w/ it. I think my last question is, would a 9c work ok as a "tactical" gun? Threaded barrel, work well on my war belt, get the thumbs up from mall ninjas, etc?

mtb1981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2012
    I'd go with the full size and tweak the backstraps to the right fit. My gf is a small firl and prefers the full size one as well. It's all about fit.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Tried to add one to a cart to see if that was available and the correct price and it won't let you add that quantity ( I tried to add 1). I'm guessing they are not available.

To all that may be interested in the Botach deal. I called them and they did have them. They were real real slow to ship them and they were not real sure they had them in stock, but at that price with an extra mag and night sights, I was more than willing to wait a bit.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    To all that may be interested in the Botach deal. I called them and they did have them. They were real real slow to ship them and they were not real sure they had them in stock, but at that price with an extra mag and night sights, I was more than willing to wait a bit.

How long did it take for your FFL to receive it from the time you ordered?

That is a pretty spectacular deal given the night sights.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    It took them about a week to even ship, but once they shipped on a Thursday, they were to the FFL on Monday. Like I said, not my favorite to have so long before shipping. My card was charged immediately and it took a week to even be sure they had them. To me that is a little poor for service, but at the price, I am OK after all is said and done.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It took them about a week to even ship, but once they shipped on a Thursday, they were to the FFL on Monday. Like I said, not my favorite to have so long before shipping. My card was charged immediately and it took a week to even be sure they had them. To me that is a little poor for service, but at the price, I am OK after all is said and done.

Agreed... I just picked up some full size M&P mags from Botach for $19.99 each and free shipping. Price was excellent and I did not need them immediately so I took the chance. It was my first order and was very quick, but waiting a week after they charged my card just to determine if they had the gun in stock would be a little nerve racking.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I received on Monday, so almost a week ago. Ordered about 2 weeks ago. For the record, I have never had any other trouble with Botach. Others have had some issues, but I have not. Ny dad had some backordered magazines.
    I too also ordered some magazines. I ordered them on the Thursday the M&P shipped, and got them on Monday. It was almost like Christmas.
    Also, on one of my followup emails, the guy said that they ususally ship guns once or twice a week.
    I figured I did not have much to lose, but a good price. Credit card purchases are protected by your credit card company, so you can always dispute a charge if it should come to that, but I doubt it would.

Top Bottom