• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I am looking to get rid of my month old M&P9c. I bought it as my primary carry weapon, and it is a bit thick/heavy FOR me. I absolutely love it, but I don't need another range gun. This was bought spontaneously while I was looking at compacts/sub compacts. I don't need to sell it, but I won't be buying anything else until I do.

About the gun:
    -About 150 rounds through it (2 short range trips, split between two other guns)
    -No Mag Disconnect
    -Ambi Thumb Safety
    -Comes with everything it would brand new (2 mags, case, lock, manual, etc.)
    -Glowing dot sights
    - I couldn't find much about the sights, so I threw a picture up. They have a yellowish tone, and they glow in the dark if they are charged by light. They are not night sights, but are better than the standard white dots. From what I understand, these are pretty rare. Not a price increasing rarity in my opinion, but definitely a decent plus.
    -Comes with a cheap $20 IWB leather holster. I bought this to hold me over until I decided on exactly what I wanted/waiting period of custom order.

WTT for:
    Beretta Nano (+cash), M&P Shield (+cash), or Walther PPS

Let me know what you would be willing to trade, but I am primarily looking for a 9mm SS. Handguns only! Try to include pictures with trade offer.

Cash price is $460 OBO Pending

FTF Indianapolis Area....I am on the southside. Must have LTCH and License

6956784466_f4962f8eea_b.jpg

6956799670_2645ec853b_b.jpg

7102893317_32344f8bd1_b.jpg

6956732032_f7f879cc91_b.jpg

7102799745_0a8a859efe_b.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom