• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have one, its great. I ran a pistol class with it on my M&P. It can take the abuse and is just as good as anything else out there. Buy with confidence my friends.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've been happy with mine too.

IMG_1065.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Fits Plastic Framed Handguns

I bought one to check it out. It came today.

Seems to only fit guns with plastic frames. Fits M&P Pro very well you can lock into two positions on the rail. It also fits Glock 22, 29. Does not fit Jericho 941 or Sig 1911 TACOPS. I didn't try it on any of the picatinny rails on longs gun.

Almost forgot to mention I did manage to get onto the rail of a Sig P226 but it was such a tight fit I would never put back on that gun.

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I'm mainly concerned with the ergonomics of turning it on and off. Does it come with a cell or should we pick one up to be ready?

Comes with a battery. Has two buttons on the back on either side push for momentary on. This works pretty well. The on off switch is on the bottom and center is off either side is on. The momentary switch set up is nice, the on off however leaves a lot to be desired. You have to use your open hand to manipulate the switch.

It also has a bar that goes though the frame of the light. This allows you to lock it into position on a regular picatinny rail with slots.

It will be a decent light on my M&P Pro, still have to test it for durability. It will not replace my TRL-1 but hey its a cheap extra light.

03mustgt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    This mounted very easily and securely to my XD. I have not taken it to the range yet but it feels pretty solid so far.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just an update. I mounted this light on my M&P Pro and shot 2 mags just to test the lights ability to endure shock. It still works. This is good enough for the purpose for which I'm going to use it for. I dont think you always need to pay an arm and leg to get the most expensive item.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Initial review:

Mounting position on my G19 doesn't work well. It is too far forward and the Glock only has one slot. It is a reach to hit the momentary switch and sometimes causes a grip shift. I have big hands.

I purchased two of these lights. For the money, they are decent. The on/off switch is very chinsy (more so on one of my lights). It is very easy to bump on and wiggles easily. Obviously pretty cheap.

That said, after I've put some rounds through it, this will be staying on either the G19 or G23 for our "bed side" gun. Better than no light and certainly a bargain at that price.

I will eventually upgrade to a more integrated light for the Glock, but until then better than nothing.

Top Bottom