• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jphillips9

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Selling a Smith and Wesson model 66-2 357 Magnum with a 4" barrel. I got this from a family member so I'm not sure of total round count. Since I've had it I've put somewhere between 200 & 300 rounds through it, mostly .38.

It's a great shooter and the action is VERY smooth. It's had a professional action job done by Don Peters of Custom PistolSmith. I do have the receipt for the action job and his contact info, if still good, is on there. Not sure if he's still in business or not given the receipt is dated 11-1-87. In addition to the action job he also smoothed the trigger face.

It's been well maintained. The cylinder moves a little. I'm not going to say the cylinder locks up tight because this is my first revolver and I don't have anything to compare it to and I'm not sure what "locks up tight" should be. To me it's nothing excessive.

It comes with two speedloaders, black Pachmayr grips, the original wood grips, original cleaning rod & brush, S&W box and paperwork. [strike]$500 obo[/strike] $450obo SOLD

Sorry about the pics I couldn't get real close without the pics being worse than what they are. Photographer I'm NOT.

No trades at this time.

f1jf28.jpg

qn4ozn.jpg

2qs8ihe.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom