Please reply by conversation.

Tschlarp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Starke County
    SOLD

I am the second owner. The TRP started life as a PB9108L, a milspec SA. The original owner sent this and a Para to SA and had them converted to TRP's. He decided he liked the Para better and sold the SA to me.

The original owner fired very few rounds through it. I have probably put around 300-500 through it.

No issuses ever, shoots great, best trigger I have ever squeezed and the best checkering I've wrapped my fingers around.

It comes with the case and 2 Shooting Star 8 round magazines. The night sights still light up but I have had this for 8 years now so they may be nearing the end of their usefullness soon.

Asking $1150 ftf within a reasonable distance from Knox or Michigan City. Must have and show your IDL and LTCH.

Trade interests are Gen4 Glocks 26 or 19, lots of 9mm or 5.56 ammo, Ruger LCR, Arsenal AK in 7.62, a 2 MOA Aimpoint, and maybe a quality factory AR15, +/- cash depending on the deal.

Please PM any offers or questions.

This is confusing? Do you have the original work order from SA? SA custom shop does not stamp the frame "tactical" or the slide "TRP" for the conversion.

It came with the invoice from Springfield for the custom shop TRP package work but that was 8 years ago and I'm not sure where it is now. Marking the gun with TRP and TACTICAL WAS included in the package in 2003 when the work was done. It is no longer included in the $1,645 price to upgrade a mil spec to a TRP now. I have a recent e-mail from Springfield to verify this and would be glad to forward it to anyone who is interested in purchasing. Just pm me.

NOTES:
    This is confusing? Do you have the original work order from SA? SA custom shop does not stamp the frame "tactical" or the slide "TRP" for the conversion.
    The original invoice that came with it did have the serial number. Since I'm not sure where that is at, as I stated previously, I have a recent e-mail from Springfield confirming the work was done by them in 2003 and the only way for them to verify that was to research by the serial number. I'd be happy to forward it to you if you were truly serious about purchasing. Just pm me if you have any other questions.

I can usually answer quicker through pm since I don't have to wait 24 hours after someone else bumped my listing to reply.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom