• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    The only issue that I've ever encountered with DA/SA pistols is when you switch to other actions after spending mucho time with the DA/SA platform. You tend to get used to that long double-action pull and then switching to a lighter or shorter action can have you breaking shots off before you are ready. It's about choosing that platform/action that works best for you for daily carry or competition and training with that.

I like the idea of standardizing when it comes to your weapons that see a lot of carry/competition/use. I've stuck with striker-fired pistols for that reason but it gives me a wide variety of pistols to choose from. I'm a big fan of Glock and have also recently started carrying and shooting the M&P line of pistols, too. They are more alike than different; only the ergos of the gun are really the biggest difference, everything else is almost exactly the same.

motoman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Idaho
    DAO guns just dont have the combat accuracy in general than the others. the trigger pull is just so sh...ty.

Top Bottom