• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    What a crazy day at the range yesterday... I took my friend and his son to shoot some of my guns and everything was going so smooth... About a half hour into shooting a truck pulls up and a father and son (12 years old at the most)get out...

They started shooting and all was good for about 10 minutes until the young mans 22 remington jammed... The dad is telling the little boy how to get it unjammed but while doing so they kid had the gun pointed right at us... Im about 20 feet away and we all have ear plugs in so I gave a little yell "Sir".. The man didnt respond so I yelled a little louder "SIR".. The guy looks up at me and says "who the hell are you yelling at?" I said "Im not yelling at no one, im just getting your attention.. You all have that gun pointed right at us" He says "its my son man, hes new to shooting.. Dont holler at him". I told the man "im not hollering at anyone, i didnt speak one word to your son.. Its not his fault, its yours for not correcting him"..

Well the dad doesnt take kind to that.. He starts approaching me with his finger pointing at me... I said "really, your going to act like this with your son in right here?" Then he pushes me... I then break the mans nose and he falls down..

Im glad it ended the way it did.. I was kind of worried when he got up if he was going to try to shoot me or what.. I was very surprised after him getting up he carried on a conversation about guns for 15 minutes and apologized for his stupid behavior to me and his son for about 20 minute..

I ended letting his son shoot some of my guns and him and his dad were greatful...

Crazy story but true...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    My nose wasn't broken. You hit like a girl. Why don't you tell them the rest of the story? The part where my kid stomped a mudhole in your fat behind? I would have done it myself, but I was too busy laughing at your feeble punch. Besides, we TRIED to apologize...

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    My nose wasn't broken. You hit like a girl. Why don't you tell them the rest of the story? The part where my kid stomped a mudhole in your fat behind? I would have done it myself, but I was too busy laughing at your feeble punch. Besides, we TRIED to apologize...

Beat me to it.

Mikeh82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    LoL If I was involved in a confrontation at a gun range and the worst thing that happen was me getting beat up by a kid.... Thats a WIN in my book.. lol

Top Bottom