• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    It is sad news but a paint ball gun doesn't look anything like a real one. Still, point a toy gun at a cop and see what you might get. It's an ugly gray area for sure.

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Everyone,

The young man that was killed is the step son of one of my wife's co-workers. Please pray for the family. If you have kids at home make sure you hug them and tell them how much you love them.

oldshaky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Greensburg
    Surely you would be able to tell paintball from real firearms . You can bet that someone will be charged & tragic events like this hurts everyone that owns firearms .

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    The group was taking paintball equipment out of their vehicle when witnesses say a homeowner came out of a home and began firing shots.

There has got to be more to it than this. If not the homeowner needs to be in jail.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Police believe a father and his four children had permission to use a wooded area for paintball activities.
    The group was taking paintball equipment out of their vehicle when witnesses say a homeowner came out of a home and began firing shots.

Who shoots somebody for unloading equipment out of there vehicle?

Prayers for this family.

abraham743

Marksman
    Rating - 98.1%
    51   1   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Indy SS
    Very sad indeed. This happened right down the road from a very good friend of mine who has kids that age. There must be more to the story. I would guess the shooter will be in deep stuff.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    "Breaking news" alert to my phone....(Wave 3,Louisville..)
    Try'n ta find info on story now. They're say'n a man and his kids(from Michigan?) had permission ta use a wood'd area off CR 550W?.....'bout all it's say'n for now.....A ef'd up situation for sure......:cool:

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    That ahole shot blind into the dark at what he thought was a coyote attack. Who in there right mind as a responcable gun owner and shooter shoots blindly into the dark at noise. That was not an accident but pure neglence. Man this pisses me off.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    Quoted from the article.

On Friday afternoon, investigators interviewed Jason Bagley, 41. Bagley told officers that he knew the victim's family, and had given them permission to play paintball on his property. However, he said, he did not know the family was on the property Friday.
    Bagley said he heard a disturbance Friday near a treeline on his property and believed it to be a coyote attack. He told investigators that he fired his rifle multiple times in the direction of the treeline. One of those shots struck the victim.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    No-No

Bagley said he heard a disturbance Friday near a treeline on his property and believed it to be a coyote attack. He told investigators that he fired his rifle multiple times in the direction of the treeline. One of those shots struck the victim.

Dumb.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    That ahole shot blind into the dark at what he thought was a coyote attack. Who in there right mind as a responcable gun owner and shooter shoots blindly into the dark at noise. That was not an accident but pure neglence. Man this pisses me off.

It wasn't dark he could have just looked over there... He didn't see the vehicle?? sorry, but sounds like reckless homicide to me...

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    yeah.... i am all for rights but this a$$clown was reckless in his behavior....at 12 noon it was not dark...he didnt see vehicle???...just shot in direction???....a$$clowns like this give us(ingo'ers & resposible owners)a bad name...never shoot blind...always know your target...sheesh

i guess with this a$$clowns thinking if i have my storm door locked and someone was trying to open it to knock on my door i could just fire blindly through my door....i thought someone was trying to get into my house

just my 2 pennies

Top Bottom