• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bonzaiberger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Milan
    Ok, so last week I picked up two pit bull strays. Took both to the vet, decided to keep one and find a home for the other. everything was going great, the woman that took the little female is divorced, all alone, in her fifties, and lonley, she said this dog fills a void in her life. Now she is told that pit bulls are banned from her building, and to get rid of it asap! So now I have a total of three and two is really more than I need. Can anybody help? she is about two years old, 40 lbs, red, very gentle, great around kids, just been spade and treated for heart worms, and looking for a loving home. I'll post some pics when I get home.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Just Pit Bulls banned from the building?

The ignorance of some really annoy me.

I'll look and ask around.

bonzaiberger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Milan
    Yeah, they just have a ban on pits. I feel sorry for the dog, but I feel really bad for the lady, she called crying and couldn't hardly talk she was so upset. She works with my wife so we're doing what we can for her. It's just wrong!

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Ok, so last week I picked up two pit bull strays. Took both to the vet, decided to keep one and find a home for the other. everything was going great, the woman that took the little female is divorced, all alone, in her fifties, and lonley, she said this dog fills a void in her life. Now she is told that pit bulls are banned from her building, and to get rid of it asap! So now I have a total of three and two is really more than I need. Can anybody help? she is about two years old, 40 lbs, red, very gentle, great around kids, just been spade and treated for heart worms, and looking for a loving home. I'll post some pics when I get home.

So sad. Props to you for doing the right thing and trying to find the dog a home. I'd rep ya if I could. I'll as around to see if I know anyone.

Just Pit Bulls banned from the building?

The ignorance of some really annoy me.

Agreed. If everyone treated these dogs with respect they deserve, this issue wouldn't be an issue at all.
    It sickens me to see all these thugs walking their PBs around town with chains around their necks treating them like dirt. It seems now adays these wannabe's determine/compare the size of their :bigballs: to who has the biggest, baddest pitt. Sad, to say the least.

bonzaiberger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Milan
    Well, thanks to all willing to help but she's gone. I got home and checked in the garage and she wasn't there, looked around and she ate a whole through the wall of my garage!

bmwdud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    fort wayne
    well let us know if she comes back i had someone thinking about it
    but maybe not if she going to eat holes in the walls

maybe that is one way to solve a problem we can aways eat our way out if it was made of BACON :bacondance:

Last edited:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Word of advice? IF she comes back, DON'T tell any potential adopters that she ate a hole through your wall. :laugh:

Packin-Heat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Avon, Indiana
    The irony of your story is almost comical to me, I have owned several pit-bulls, and not once have i had any violent pit-bull attacks contrary to a lot of people and the media's beliefs. On the other hand I found a little male pit bull one time and could not keep it in the house due to the fact my female was in heat, so I put him in the garage while I was at work because he immediately showed me he could clear my 4ft fence. When I returned home this little guy had eaten a hole in my garage, got out and was on my front porch looking in the window trying to figure out how to get to my female. Not funny but damn he was a determined fella. I luckily was able to find him a home at my buddy's house in Clayton, In.

Top Bottom