• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dim Mak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Naptown
    I know he got banned, but does this mean he will or won’t have his pictures plastered all over local rural kings in INDIANA per their own SOP?

Embarrassing!

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I'm glad they caught him. That was quite brazen to just fill his cart, pretend he was on the phone to avoid talking to anyone, and breeze out of there. But I could see why he thought he'd get away with it if the employees weren't on the ball.

Looking at the pictures, I can't believe that's $3500 of ammo; it was all common / less-expensive calibers too.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Looking at the pictures, I can't believe that's $3500 of ammo; it was all common / less-expensive calibers too.
    40 cents for 9mm, 60 cents for .40, 63 cents for .223 and 65 cents for 5.56. Are you guys finding ammo way cheaper than this that you can cash and carry? Where and how much?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    40 cents for 9mm, 60 cents for .40, 63 cents for .223 and 65 cents for 5.56. Are you guys finding ammo way cheaper than this that you can cash and carry? Where and how much?
    online bulk ammo is getting close to pre panic prices. Adjusted for Inflation of course.
    I was seeing .223 for around 45c. Down into the 30s if you dont mind steel case.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And I can see the market stratifying. Retail will keep selling high, feeding the noobs that think you cant mail order and dont look. And Online will get back to "normal".

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    That is all internet dealers, I was asking about cash and carry. Many do not want ammo shipped on a credit card and prefer cash and carry, that is priced differently often.

Why? Why would anyone pay retail? I buy almost nothing in-store. I've bought all my guns & ammo online for the past 15+ years. (Obviously pick-up at a local FFL for the guns purchased online.) It is foolish to pay 25-50% more for the exact same thing! The only times I've bought in-store were a few times when Black Friday deals (aka at Bass Pro) had prices that were worth the early-morning trip and long wait in line.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That is all internet dealers, I was asking about cash and carry. Many do not want ammo shipped on a credit card and prefer cash and carry, that is priced differently often.
    Then you are going to pay a premium for that privilege. Its always been more expensive retail due to the relative expense of retail shelf space vs cheap warehouse space.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Why? Why would anyone pay retail? I buy almost nothing in-store. I've bought all my guns & ammo online for the past 15+ years. (Obviously pick-up at a local FFL for the guns purchased online.) It is foolish to pay 25-50% more for the exact same thing! The only times I've bought in-store were a few times when Black Friday deals (aka at Bass Pro) had prices that were worth the early-morning trip and long wait in line.
    :tinfoil:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You obviously have a lot to learn about others. Please do you, but understand others have different goals.

Top Bottom