• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    ..0...0.*0/Hello guys and gals I have several more guns I am putting up as they are safe queens. Located in Lowell NWI

First one is a factory bull target 10/22. I believe it is a dealer exclusive model and has a polished out hammer forged barrel and a greenish grey color laminate stock. I got this rifle with good intentions of putting a bipod on it with a killer scope. Needless to say other priorities have kept me from that. I had a cheap Simmons sitting around and mounted that and sighted it in and did some target shooting with it. I would say round count is four hundred or so. Super accurate and I had no problems breaking clays at 150 consistently. I value it at $400. I have the manual although tossed the box.

Second rifle is also a 10/22 in stainless with a pink Hogue stock. It is also completely factory standard barrel profile. I mounted a Bushnell Trophy 3-9x40 scope, sighted it in, and did a little plinking with it. It was for my wife and we now have kids so she no longer makes it to the range. Round count is in the neighbor hood of two or three hundred. No box although I do have the manual for it. I value it at $250

I have some Butler Creek mags I can toss in and some ammo.

Third rifle is a Savage model 110 chambered in 22-250. I got this gun as a gift about six years ago. It was brand new in box pre accu trigger model. I mounted a Nikon Prostaff (4.5-12 I think) and sighted it in. Last five shot group I shot was a tiny clover leaf at a hundred yards. Round count is about sixty. Has a sling also I will throw in. No box or papers. I am going to value this rifle at $400

All prices are firm as the guns are like new and come with scopes and whatnot. Cash is king although
    1213h50.jpg
    [/IMG] I may consider trades as long as they are not .22LR, black powder, or .40cal.
    2cqla85.jpg
    [/IMG]

1osl7r.jpg
    [/IMG]

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom