3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Tuesday April 1, 2014
    Safe shooting and Gun handling
    Marion County Fish and Game
    5pm-7pm
    Cost $45 pre paid.

This class is for the new or novice shooter, and for folks looking to meet the training requirement for membership to MCFG. Those looking to join MCFG can meet the training requirement, sign up and do the safety briefing all in one night.

This is a live fire class starting at 5pm sharp. You will need 100 rounds of ammunition, a gun, a gun case, ear and eye protection, multiple magazines are a plus. If you plan to draw from a holster on the MCFG property it would be a good idea to bring the holster to the class. The draw stroke will be covered in the class.

Please bring you gun to the class in a case or box and unloaded. There is no handling firearms until inside the bay and on the line.

email me at abright@ccrtc.com for a registration form. Your spot in the class is held when the form and check is returned. Class is limited to six shooters.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    A big group last night but a very safe group. Thanks to everyone who attended and to Matt Wing for the help watching the line and with the help keeping it safe.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I sent a friend to this so she could get MCFG membership. She said it went well and she enjoyed it. I'm trying to get her to sign up for your intermediate class in May, too.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I sent a friend to this so she could get MCFG membership. She said it went well and she enjoyed it. I'm trying to get her to sign up for your intermediate class in May, too.

Thanks for the reference. She would be welcome and I told her so this morning via email. She just needs a couple of more mags and she would be fine. Glad she enjoyed it.

Top Bottom