• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I understand what your saying, but it's a bad example for new gun owners int hat store. Do you trust a Gander Mountain employee? The fact is a lot of new gun owners go there to over pay $100 on every gun they sell. This isn't giving new gun owners a great example to live by.

Since we know better how to spend their money than they do, maybe they should have to seek our permission on where and how much they can spend. Sounds like a certain political party.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    Since we know better how to spend their money than they do, maybe they should have to seek our permission on where and how much they can spend. Sounds like a certain political party.

If one wishes to over pay that is there choice. I never stated Gander Mountain should not be allowed to over charge. Do you dispute that in general Gander Mountain is more expensive then other widely available options on guns, both used and new?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If one wishes to over pay that is there choice. I never stated Gander Mountain should not be allowed to over charge. Do you dispute that in general Gander Mountain is more expensive then other widely available options on guns, both used and new?

I don't dispute their prices. I've never bought a gun from them. But I don't worry one damn bit about how others spend their money. It's their money. I don't feel a responsibility to be a shopping agent to others.

Top Bottom