• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    I am selling my almost new Springfield Socom II 16" in a Sage EBR Mod 0 stock. This is my absolute favorite rifle but need the cash. If you don't know about the Sage stock do a little research. Very nice, aluminum, and Sage is not currently selling them because their current production models are all going to our boys overseas.

Rifle will come with everything pictured, sage stock, original Socom stock, 13 twenty round mags, 1 ten round mag, and sage rear stripper clip picatinny sight Base. Very nice rifle great for close combat or long range and gets all kinds of looks when you open the gun case. Rifle has had less than 100 rounds thru it.

I am asking for $1,900 FTF sale in Bloomington or willing to drive reasonable distance. Bipod and Aimpoint not included. Feel free to call or text my cell anytime 812-345-2475. .

ACCEPTING TRADES!

Only TRADES I am interested in are the following:

Remington 700 .308
    Glock 43
    .308 Ammo

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    Back Up For Sale!!!

I have changed my mind again and decided to put the rifle back up for sale. To do the rifle justice and set it up the way I want it would cost me $$$ for a nice scope and I just need to free up some cash for other projects. So, for the time being I am listing the rifle back up for sale. Hurry before I change my mind or find a deal on the right scope.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom