• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fennsta_78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westfield
    High priced guns have been typically been smoothed out and had a lot of work done to them from my understanding. There is a company in Boonville,In that specializes in cleaning the Saiga up.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Who is quality and makes the best?

Are they as easy to work on as a AK?

What parts should I be upgrading on a new one and why?

Reliable enough to stake your life on or just fun in the back yard?

Expected price range anything else to be aware of?

Thanks for the help!

Alliance Armament makes very dependable Saiga 12's and are here in Indiana, they also make the Wraithmaker drums for them.

link: Alliance Armament - Sniper Company

link: Saiga Conversions

bambam99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    Picked one up today from Bradis for $649, last one though. I've had my eyes on one of these for months now. Missed out on a group buy for $410, and then the only ones I could find were around $800. Tromix parts coming soon.

kevincullman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Kosciusko county
    I've been loooking for one for a good price. There is no good price anymore. These prices are out of control. I think if I have to pay these prices, I'll put my money toward a high quality bennelli tac. shotgun.

Last edited:

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I've been loooking for one for a good price. There is no good price anymore. These prices are out of control. I think if I have to pay these prices, I'll put my money toward a high quality bennelli tac. shotgun.

Classicfirearms.com has them for $599 or converted for $799. I ordered a converted one.

hoosier7400

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Evansville Indiana
    I have converted 3 so far. The Saiga 12 is probably one of my favorite semiautos. The magazines are getting cheaper and with birdshot being $20, it is easy to itch the 12g scratch. The difference between the Benelli and the Saiga is magazines. No loose rounds banging around in your pockets and the option to load 3" slugs, buck, bird and 2 3/4 slugs buck and bird using the same magazine. The sight is great for a 12g as long as you use it as a shotgun not a target rifle. Area targets, not point.

Top Bottom