• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CapBuster49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    With some Freaks
    Im located in Fishers. Looking to sell either my Saiga 7.62 x 39 or Saiga 12 Gauge. I hate to do it but really need the money. These are true Russian Made Aks. They 7.62 x 39 has an adjustable stock with Pistol Grip. I have 3 x 30 round mags. The 12 gauge has a 12 round mag and 5 round mag. Both of these can be adapted to true AK's. Below is the 7.62 x 39. i dont currently have a pic of the 12. Google Saiga 12 if you want to see what one looks like. also have ammo for both weapons. Looking for $500 each.
    ry%3D400

Last edited:

CapBuster49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    With some Freaks
    Hey guys thanks for all the interest. I only need to sell 1 of these and have accepted an offer on the 7.62. I'll be skeptical until the money is in my hands. Im giving him until Friday. I'll offer them back up if it doesnt work out....

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    my banana hammock is rated level IIIA with a trauma plate (length/girth enhancer) and is covered with molle attachment points for mission specific load outs. I was gonna offer you a straight up trade for it but now you can forget it! I do have $500 for you though still ;) ...and i promise to wear pants....your loss.

Top Bottom