• ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Tapco G2 trigger?

they had an issue a while back with the hole in the disconnecter being to deep. Could is be an old trigger group?

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    once I didn't have the retainer plate in correctly and one of the trigger pins was pushed out at a weird angle just ever so slightly. It made it to where it didn't want to disconnect.

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    once I didn't have the retainer plate in correctly and one of the trigger pins was pushed out at a weird angle just ever so slightly. It made it to where it didn't want to disconnect.

I'll have to give that another look.Everything else went together fairly easy.I ordered a set of the plum furniture for it and the upper handguard was a pain to get on the new gas tube.Now if i could just figure this thing out.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    When i push the hammer all the way down then pull the trigger nothing happens it just stays there.But when i just barely push it down and it clicks i pull the trigger and the hammer releases.Whats the problem?

Are both legs of the hammer spring sitting over the trigger flanges? I had some trigger reset weirdness in one of my Saigas once, and it turned out one of the hammer spring legs had hopped out of position.

Last edited:

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    Are both legs of the hammer spring sitting over the trigger flanges I had some trigger reset weirdness in one of my Saigas once, and it turned out one of the hammer spring legs had hopped out of position.

The hammer spring legs look to be in the correct positions.I figure I'll give up on it for tonight and try to figure this out tomorrow morning.If i don't figure it out by the afternoon I'll probably swing by Bradis and see if any of yall could help figure this out.

Top Bottom