• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Straight Shooter Enterprises is having a gun and knife show this weekend at the Salem National Guard Armory.

1100 N. Shelby St., near the hospital.

Saturday, September 30th, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday, October 1st, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Admission $6, age 12 and under free. Free parking.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Wish I could make it Mike, but I've got a full plate right now. :( Hope it's a good one!

Gee what is this not going bull crap... What if the US Navy did not go out after the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor... When the going gets tough.. ... .... ... The tough get going..

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Gee what is this not going bull crap... What if the US Navy did not go out after the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor... When the going gets tough.. ... .... ... The tough get going..

Well, at the moment, I can't leave DoggyMama home alone for any length of time while she's got this on her foot and ankle... The result of surgery number 3 on Monday, with surgery number 4 (at least) coming up next month. :(

dSBhZLql.jpg

P.S. She doesn't really have yellow toenails... still had the antiseptic on her foot after surgery when I took that pic. :):

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Ouch, Had one of those on my ankle after I squished my heel bone. (fixator?). My sympathy to your wife. Those things will beat you to death. Hoping for a good outcome.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ouch, Had one of those on my ankle after I squished my heel bone. (fixator?). My sympathy to your wife. Those things will beat you to death. Hoping for a good outcome.

Yes, that's exactly what it's called. Looks like some kind of medieval torture device and from what I can tell, it's just about as pleasant. Thanks for the well wishes!

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Weird, I went in with the mindset that I would not find anything there today but walked out with two guns plus got to repair another one of mine that's been needing attention. But then again I do not shop for new guns at a gun show. I go to gun shops or online for that.

Top Bottom