San Antonio Has Already Spent Over $300K Trying To Keep Chick-Fil-A Out...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I've never tried Chik Fil-A. There's not one real close to me, but I know there's one maybe 4 or 5 miles away.

what.gif

You must be new here, welcome to the United States.

Ever ridden in an automobile?

:):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    what.gif

You must be new here, welcome to the United States.

Ever ridden in an automobile?

:):

Well, usually the only time I go to fast food places is on my lunch break while working from home. I've got a Wendy's, McDonald's, Taco Bell and a little Thai Place (where I can call in my order for carry out) all within half a mile, so it's really more of a time constraint than a distance constraint.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well, usually the only time I go to fast food places is on my lunch break while working from home. I've got a Wendy's, McDonald's, Taco Bell and a little Thai Place (where I can call in my order for carry out) all within half a mile, so it's really more of a time constraint than a distance constraint.

You really should wash your hands and get out more...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

And with a diet like that you should really be a good husband and up the life insurance for the wife... LOL

The Coronavirus will never get close to you...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You really should wash your hands and get out more...

But washing my hands would cut into my already meager lunch break! :): I can just use the restroom at the fast food place while waiting on my order and rinse my hands when I flush. It's all about efficient use of my time.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Background:

FAA investigates why Chick-Fil-A was banned at airports

According to the FAA, the US Department of Transportation “received complaints alleging discrimination by two airport operators against a private company due to the expression of the owner’s religious beliefs.”
    San Antonio International Airport and Buffalo Niagara International Airport have been informed by the FAA’s Office of Civil Rights that it has opened investigations into those complaints.
    “The FAA notes that Federal requirements prohibit airport operators from excluding persons on the basis of religious creed from participating in airport activities that receive or benefit from FAA grant funding,” the FAA said in a statement.

Now:

Chick-fil-A, religious freedom see long-awaited victory in San Antonio

[FONT=&quot]AG Paxton explained on [/FONT]Fox & Friends[FONT=&quot] after San Antonio that his office took action, including contacting the FAA (which is housed within the U.S. Transportation Department) when the city decided to deny a lease to Chick-fil-A because of the company’s support of the Salvation Army and other organizations.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“We started our investigation. We asked the FAA, actually the Department of Transportation, to investigate, and the result was they came back recently with a letter to us and telling us that they were offering, that now San Antonio was offering, a lease to Chick-fil-A.”[/FONT]

Top Bottom