• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So illegals are lazy. Well, can you blame them? I mean they're trying to assimilate.

:joke:

Anyhoo....I keep asking why the President of Mexico feels so bold as to criticize Trump when it is his country that so many people are trying to get out of. A little introspection may be in order. Wouldn't it be better for Mexico and all Mexicans if the government adopted policies that were business friendly and effectively combated corruption and violence?

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Anyhoo....I keep asking why the President of Mexico feels so bold as to criticize Trump when it is his country that so many people are trying to get out of. A little introspection may be in order. Wouldn't it be better for Mexico and all Mexicans if the government adopted policies that were business friendly and effectively combated corruption and violence?

It's certainly ironic, isn't it?

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Just so that I understand, when we talk about regulations and laws that are hamstringing American businesses, we're excluding these from that conversation, right?

It is just a somewhat humorous experience I had.

No they should not be excluded from prosecution.

The workers are here illegally and should be sent home.

However, we have to acknowledge the situation for what it is, they are here. I am hoping our new president will force employers to comply.

There are the obvious violent criminals who are here illegally, there is also a large number who are here to work. They are criminals as well by definition and should go home.

Don

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

This logic could be applied in a number of situations. We always hear, "You can't condemn all (insert group of choice here) because it's only a tiny fraction that are the trouble makers!" Now it seems to me that if indeed the bad apples are such a small sub-group that the good apples could overcome them by sheer force of numbers. But I digress.

But the Mexican government, being Mexicans, are probably just too lazy to improve their country.

Top Bottom