• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I believe Sandy Hook did happen....but because of government mistrust many people don't and that is understandable.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    We may never know what happened, but one thing's for sure

...not much of the limited evidence we've actually seen matches the narrative we were fed and expected to believe.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    As the event unfolded I heard and saw a CT LEO on CNN say they would prosecute anyone who questions their official story. This was when I, as an observer, hadn't even HEARD an 'official' story from them yet. This forceful pretext seemed very odd to me.

Then, before we even got any emotional outpouring from the parents, we we're shown that gun control was the agenda all across the nation??

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I was LIED to!! LIED TO!!

And YOU, whippersnapper!! I *got* that old fart joke and am NOT amused.
    NEG REPPED.

Are you saying you wrapped your cell good and it still rang when you called it. Its not a joke, scientific fact. If you are one of those suspicious of the gov listening in on you through your cell, you can make a tin foil case to store it until only you want to use it.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_7762729_aluminum-block-cell-phone-signals.html

images

Another example of a Faraday Cage

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Are you saying you wrapped your cell good and it still rang when you called it.

I did. I grabbed my phone and headed to the kitchen, hollering for MiniJet that we had a science experiment to conduct...
    I ripped off a super long piece of foil, and rolled/wrapped/rolled wrapped my phone in it on the counter and told the kid to call me.

It rang.

Ironically, her I.D. ringtone is "Everybody Wants To Rule The World"...

scientific fact.
    Not anymore.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I did. I grabbed my phone and headed to the kitchen, hollering for MiniJet that we had a science experiment to conduct...
    I ripped off a super long piece of foil, and rolled/wrapped/rolled wrapped my phone in it on the counter and told the kid to call me.

It rang.

Ironically, her I.D. ringtone is "Everybody Wants To Rule The World"...

Not anymore.

Its gotta be a cell phone, not a remote charged phone

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The ideaology for false flags have been around for a long time.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident got the US involved in the Viet Nam war.

"They" are just finding new ways to repurpose a false flag event to suit the agenda at hand.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident was in the mid 60s. I personally knew a few guys that were involved in Viet Nam in the mid 50s. I know it wasn't technically "official" yet but we were still there.

It was already happening regardless of how it was remembered to start.

As for a conspiracy at Sandy Hook,
    I remember all the video "Proof" the tinfoilers had on the Waco conspiracy too and then I saw the actual uncut footage that only proved they were editing to coincide with their theory.

Not that I condoned what happened but a theory is only that - A Theory. :dunno:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Conspiracies this big need an awful lot of people to be in on them, and keep silent forever.

There do exist willful participants to unknown agendas. A good example would be the film 'Innocence of Muslims' where the director had a secret motive unknown to it's actors. The actors just wanted to be part of a film and read their lines no matter how strange they may have been. Unknown to them was that the magic was in the editing.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Why on earth would that matter? If it really worked that is.

Man what a tangent...

Look, Faraday Cages are why people dont get zapped by lightning in jets and most motor vehicles. Guys who stand in wire cages and get zapped by bolts of electricity from Tesla coils are protected (as long as they dont touch it).

Those are examples of DC current.

A cell phone uses a GSM signal Of certain frequencies. Cell towers must receive and trasmit in order for your cell phone to ring. Cordless phones use a landline.

Your microwave is another example of a Faraday Cage.

.50 cal ammo boxes make great FC's to store comm devices and other things that might be fried in the event of an EMP.

Faraday cage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top Bottom