• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • $mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Are you saying you wrapped your cell good and it still rang when you called it. Its not a joke, scientific fact. If you are one of those suspicious of the gov listening in on you through your cell, you can make a tin foil case to store it until only you want to use it.

Why Does Aluminum Foil Block Cell Phone Signals? | eHow.com

images

Another example of a Faraday Cage

Why would it? Aluminum is not ferromagnetic. If I remember correctly, a Faraday Cage requires ferromagnetic material to work. Aluminum shouldn't change electromagnetic transmissions.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Why would it? Aluminum is not ferromagnetic. If I remember correctly, a Faraday Cage requires ferromagnetic material to work. Aluminum shouldn't change electromagnetic transmissions.

Are you asking yourself or me, cause you quoted the very link that explains it.:)

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Are you asking yourself or me, cause you quoted the very link that explains it.:)

Ha. I guess I'm questioning your source. It says aluminum foil creates a Faraday Cage. A Faraday field can only be created by ferromagnetic material, therefore aluminum foil cannot create one.

But, it's been a few years since I was smart on this stuff, so I'm no expert.:dunno:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Ha. I guess I'm questioning your source. It says aluminum foil creates a Faraday Cage. A Faraday field can only be created by ferromagnetic material, therefore aluminum foil cannot create one.

But, it's been a few years since I was smart on this stuff, so I'm no expert.:dunno:

I think you're confusing Faraday's law that deals with induction of electro magnetic forces and Faraday's cage. Copper makes the best Faraday cage for the cost and is non ferrous. Gold is the best conductor, used in the space industry, and is non ferrous.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I think you're confusing Faraday's law that deals with induction of electro magnetic forces and Faraday's cage. Copper makes the best Faraday cage for the cost and is non ferrous. Gold is the best conductor, used in the space industry, and is non ferrous.

Silver and copper are better conductors than gold.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I agree that anything is possible. I do not understand why people have such closed minds that they dismiss something simply because they refuse to see the logic behind a theory.
    I do not understand why people think that those who dismiss wild-ass conspiracy theories often do so because there's no logic behind it.

We may never know what happened, but one thing's for sure

...not much of the limited evidence we've actually seen matches the narrative we were fed and expected to believe.

THIS is how you question things. THIS is logical. I can agree with this because there's real evidence to support it. Some man in the woods is not evidence that he was a second or third shooter. And don't even get me started on the claims that SH was a theatrical production with actors.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    1 part The Authorities Got It Wrong in Real Time
    1 part Eyewitness Inconsistencies
    5 parts The Government is Untrustworthy

Bake for several months on the setting: Demanding Your Adversary Prove a Negative

Frost with, I Want to Believe it Because it Fits My Worldview

Enjoy your conspiracy theory.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Why on earth would that matter? If it really worked that is.

A little from electricity classes, doesn't the 'cage' have to be grounded to work right? Electricity seeks ground to make a complete path.

Back the main topic: Question 1- The Author said that there never has been any bodies, is there anyway to back that up?

Question 2- The parents interviewed were actors, all of the them actors?

Question 3- Has anyone seen the Facebook pages before they were changed?

Question 4- Who's car did they find the AR-15 in? Roadia's car who is that, have not heard that before.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    1 part The Authorities Got It Wrong in Real Time
    1 part Eyewitness Inconsistencies
    5 parts The Government is Untrustworthy

Bake for several months on the setting: Demanding Your Adversary Prove a Negative

Frost with, I Want to Believe it Because it Fits My Worldview

Enjoy your conspiracy theory.

Well said - and considering where many tinfoil loving folks have their heads, most of them could sit on it and tell you what flavor it was....

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I don't/didn't believe the "Gubmint did it" scenario. But I do believe that the facts surrounding the tragedy have been/are being manipulated to provide traction and push for the Gun control arena. And to use it for as long as they need to.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Before I unsub, not one of my posts here say that I believe this conspiracy. What is said is that I support critical thinking and that people have been tricked many times over for various agendas. Discussion shifted to a science lesson then more attacks. I'm not the one who posted this video.

Unsubscribed

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    I do not understand why people think that those who dismiss wild-ass conspiracy theories often do so because there's no logic behind it.

I guess I was raised to not be spoon fed anything and to question everything. Anything is possible and some theories have more merit than Official Stories.

Just sayin. But I can agree some theories are just plain illogical and seriously tin-foil-hattery. :twocents:

Top Bottom