• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Guys, I know, I know... I even hesitate to post this, but I would really like INGOers opinions on these claims. Some of it seems to make good points. I know it's long, but there are some very odd coincidences, namely the FEMA training connections along with other mass killings. I honestly just don't know what to make of it. I'm normally one for dismissing things like this, and maybe these coincidences can be explained or even dismissed, but there are just so many points made in this video. Please don't dismiss or believe in it before you take a look for yourself.

Again, I really didn't want to start this conspiracy stuff on here, but I'd just like to hear others' thoughts on this and INGO enables me to get many informed peoples' thoughts.

Thanks guys.

http://youtu.be/Wx9GxXYKx_8

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    I saw this conspiracy theory a couple days ago, the professor believes that it is to push Obama's agenda. Sort of sounded like truther BS, but when you think about it - it could be true. The part about the medical examiner being confused/bumbling idiot is a good argument, but when this kind of situation happens in a small town anyone would be overwhelmed. He should have not made a statement or said No Comment a lot. The media forces answers before they have all the information and it is similar to the fog of war.

James Tracy, FAU Professor, Disputes Newtown Sandy Hook Massacre Account

The Sandy Hook Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information | Memory Hole

Personally, I am torn - I don't want to believe our government would do something like this and the coverup would have to be so tight.

Edit: Maybe this is in the wrong forum area.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Yeah, I wasn't really sure where to put it. Didn't see the possible conspiracy theory sub-forum. haha. The mods will move it if they see fit.

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    It's cool, I wandered on to it just looking at new posts - just thinking it might get more exposure somewhere else.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    I don't know what to say of this. A lot to take in.

The medical examine is quite strange. The rifle found in car, but caliber used in shooting is also strange.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Yeah, the more I think about it, it really doesn't make much sense in this sub-forum. I swear it sounded reasonable when I posted it. haha

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    The rifle found in car, but caliber used in shooting is also strange.

I think most people here believe that the AR was used, but a pistol-gripped shotgun was found in the car. So that one didn't have much impact on me, but most of the points made in the latter two-thirds of the vid impacted me more so.

Confed04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    My problem with this video is in the beginning it seems to support that the children are still alive, but in the end it's trying to prove that the government auctually did/ influenced this shooting.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Most of this can be attributed to the medias total incompetence.
    In their rush to scoop each other, different networks will report anything in the first few hours and sometimes days.
    I don't believe they try to verify their facts at all.

What is telling to me is that consistency of the initial witness reports and how it does not match up with the subsequent final story a few days later.

Conspiracy?... whatever, I just find these review interesting and you can get all of the witness accounts in one video which is awesome.
    And who was that guy in the woods they arrested?
    There is a similar piece on the Colorado theater shooting.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Most of this can be attributed to the medias total incompetence.
    In their rush to scoop each other, different networks will report anything in the first few hours and sometimes days.
    I don't believe they try to verify their facts at all.

What is telling to me is that consistency of the initial witness reports and how it does not match up with the subsequent final story a few days later.

Conspiracy?... whatever, I just find these review interesting and you can get all of the witness accounts in one video which is awesome.
    And who was that guy in the woods they arrested?
    There is a similar piece on the Colorado theater shooting.

I have heard (might have been somewhere on INGO) that the guy in the woods was a father of a student at the school who ran down to check things out. Why he was running from the police if that was the case I don't know. And why they would put a potential suspect in the front of a squad car I don't know...maybe one of the LEOs on the scene knew him personally or something like that...

Which gun was used and the changing stories has always seemed screwed up to me. However that clip in this video shows it was clearly not an AR pulled out of the trunk...he said there was another video somewhere...I have yet to see it.

This video did leave out something the ME said which I caught during the live interview. Someone asked if Lanza shot himself with the rifle or the pistol (or something to that affect). The ME responded with, "the handgun, no...ahh I will look at that tomorrow" (or something very similar to that). This was right after he said he was saving Lanza's body for examination until the last day.

The stuff with the parents laughing...the one guy when he walks up to the mic and completely changes personality definitely raises some red flags in my book. The interview with Anderson Cooper with the parents smiling could have just been from talking about their kids, remembering them and so forth, I didn't see it but that seems like a reasonable explanation to me.

However, the girl from the picture in the same dress with obummer...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!

That weird guy who had the kids in his house. Maybe he was just looking for attention :dunno:.

The parts that are completely unbelievable to me are the websites and facebook pages being up before the event even occurred. How the hell does that happen?????

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy. One problem I have with these however, is how do you keep everyone quiet? I understand if something like this was done by the govt that they would probably be able to keep the clandestine, super-ultra-high-level-security-evil-govt-agents quiet, but how do you keep the local Barney Fife from spilling the beans or having an attack of conscious at some point??????

I don't know, but the more I have looked into this whole situation and what the current govt is trying to do to our country, the more I think they are capable of such acts.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Can any of you computer geeks tell us if it was possible for a computer network to post the wrong date or time? This video claims that Facebook pages were started days before the tragedy.

Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Columbus
    Can any of you computer geeks tell us if it was possible for a computer network to post the wrong date or time? This video claims that Facebook pages were started days before the tragedy.

Yes it is possible. I run websites and if something gets corrupt in the database or for some reason the server does not respond correctly it can show a different time. But, it would usually only be off by a few hours at the most. Of course, FB has had a lot of issues lately so it is hard to say.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom