• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Higginbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2014
    Columbus
    http://www.rafflecopter.com/ This is a website that I've seen a lot of blogs use. I didn't realize till I just looked through their site that it has a monthly cost. I'm guessing you don't want to pay to give something away.... but if you happen to be looking for a giveaway platform, this one's dead simple (at least for those signing up for the giveaway, I've never used it other than that). It let's you set social media opportunities to earn entries, such as "tweet for a chance to win" (or just give entries away). Just a good tool I've seen used.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I like church mouses idea! But I feel like you should have to select/submit your number anonymously if thats how it is chosen so a guys can't get "blocked in" or anything to that manner with it being the person closest to the number.

woodwalker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Brownstown
    Please don't make us upload a picture and post it on here. I can't figure that out. I can't get in on the contest on the 12 days of Christmas 9 th day because I don't know how to do that

BIGnTall83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Auburn, Indiana
    I agree with the random # picker/generator. A new thread would most likely be needed to be used only for entry, 1 entry per person, etc. I am in the boat of not having a 1911, well not a "real" one, i have a .22lr that is a 1911 style pistol. Would love to win this, but i never win things...:(

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I can haz 1911

...but I thought I can haz 1911...

Sad-Cat-1.jpg

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I dunno but I'm starting to really like these guys!

... not going to whine about the social media.

Business owners can be nice guys, but they also rightfully expect some promotion from a giveaway."
    and if business owners get good exposure from the giveaways, then can do more :)

Edit: a 1911 is a nice prize and worth a litte effort.

How about entrants "promote" AGS on Facebook by doing 1 of these things:
    "Share" an AGS Facebook post and add a comment about the company
    OR link to an AGS product (on their website) on your Facebook page, maybe like saying why this would make a great Christmas gift?
    There are a lot of us who don't play Facebook.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    There seems to be some difference of opinion on this. In the interest of Christmas and peace on Earth, I'll take one for the team. Let me know when and where to pick it up and I'll be there. No more disagreements, just rainbows and unicorns.

Top Bottom