• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    So my girlfriend and I went shopping this evening to finish up some Christmas shopping down at Clarksville.We always enjoy going down to Bass Pro together and browsing at all the goodies.She spends 10 minutes in the ladies department and the rest of the time is by my side going thru the hunting department,guns,reloading supplies.She loves guns and enjoys shooting mine with me and would much rather spend a day at the range then watching some sappy love story lol.I picked up some reloading gear and she asked me if I would pay and head out to the car so she could pick me up a Christmas present.I'm thinking ok I'm getting a new trail camera or that man cave deer bedding set I've been eyeballing.She text me and has me close my eyes and put it in my arms.Happy early Christmas !!!

A brand spanking new Ruger 10/22 with a gorgeous jacaranda laminate stock :rockwoot: I am truly a blessed man.I guess that keurig coffee maker and earrings I got her were well worth the money :):

This is a stock photo as it's to late for me to get the camera out since I have to work tomorrow.I will post pics of it when I get off work

pix301493896.jpg

Last edited:

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    You are a blessed man. I want to get a 10/22 bad but my fiance wont let me buy another gun till I get my 1972 Nova running. Guess it's time to get my butt in the garage.

Nice Gun Bud

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    yes blessed and very nice gun.hope i get lucky and ad another to the family :D we will be waiting for the range report.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    You sure that gun isn't really for her? That stock is looking a little pink, and me thinks she may have an ulterior motive for buying "you" a new gun.

Either way man, enjoy the new gun.

silkpoet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 6, 2010
    SW Indiana
    The Nova would be a good first step, but I want a 10/22 very badly as well. Maybe Santa can jam one in the gun stocking I have hanging by the fireplace!

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Thanks guys :ingo: Here are some pics I took of it tonight.Hope Friday hurries up and gets here so I can test her out

001.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

010.JPG

Top Bottom