• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I am stunned. The Left does not understand the inherent racism of such a video?
    As is often the case, Kirk, you are spot on.
    As I was watching the video, it became apparent from the mention of "young black men" in a sarcastic tone (multiple times) that the makers of this video believe this segment of society does not deserve the right to defend themselves and their families, as we do. How disgusting! How racist! How sad!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Silverman should check out the JPFO site and stop trying to be funny. It hasn't worked yet.

I think Silverman is an awesome comedienne. She's not hindered by being PC, and she speaks her mind. Now, her mind may be warped, and her political opinions garbage, but when she focuses on comedy, she's funny as hell. As long as you remember to roll your eyes when she starts talking politics, no harm, no foul.

indydrew1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 29, 2013
    Greenwood
    I think Silverman is an awesome comedienne. She's not hindered by being PC, and she speaks her mind. Now, her mind may be warped, and her political opinions garbage, but when she focuses on comedy, she's funny as hell. As long as you remember to roll your eyes when she starts talking politics, no harm, no foul.

Correct she is far from being PC, and can be funny. And politically; no one is right all the time, and a broken clock is right twice a day.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Kinda misleading the NRA didn't come up with the idea to arm blacks after the Civil War. The NAACP did, and used the NRA to start establishing chapters to facilitate that goal.

The NAACP wasn't founded until 1909, a full 44 years after the war, so those Freedmen were waiting a long, long time.

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    To my mind (and even such comic darlings of the left as George Carlin and Lenny Bruce), what makes GOOD comedy GOOD is the fact that, at its root, it has truth. This? Tripe.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Interesting reply from a group of young black men...

[video=youtube_share;jnWHC7B34Qw]http://youtu.be/jnWHC7B34Qw[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The NAACP wasn't founded until 1909, a full 44 years after the war, so those Freedmen were waiting a long, long time.

You are correct, and I never said anything to the contrary. The instance I was referring was in the late 50s/early 60s- Monroe, NC.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Interesting reply from a group of young black men...

[video=youtube_share;jnWHC7B34Qw]http://youtu.be/jnWHC7B34Qw[/video]

Iffy logic and history in both vids. I can appreciate the second vid, trying to debunk Silverman, but they fall a bit short in their understanding of transitioning of political parties-antebellum to the late 70s.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I would agree that money does not equally ratings, not my point. In the same vane the size of ones audience does not make there ideas any more or less valid then any others. If so Hilter was on the correct path, and Obama must be right about a whole host of issues because a clear majority did vote for him not once but twice. But we all know that is not true.

Im surprised that someone who quotes Atlas Shrugged would state that because one watches a particular channel then "minorities and lesbians make everyone else their *****es". I don't watch MSNBC, but I also don't have issues with "minorities and lesbians". In fact I think lesbians are great....;)

I certainly don't have any issues with minorities or lesbians either. I believe in EQUALITY. You cannot have equality when you give special treatment for some. But I don't even have a problem with some special treatment when a group is already marginalized. What I'm saying is that NBC's goal is not to make people equal. Activist like Rachel Maddow and the entire NBC cast aren't fighting for equality, the are fighting for domination. She is seething with anger and won't be happy until Christianity is destroyed, the rich become poor, and so on. If you can't see that after watching her show for five seconds then I can only conclude that you feel the same way as her.

See the problem I have is that I've never done anything anti-lesbian, or anti-minority, and I take great offense when people like her try and put me in a box as an oppressor. I'm well fed up with it. NBC's current lineup has no business being on the air, when all they do is stoke racial flames and attempt to make one side the enemy. Frankly, these are the same tactics Hitler used--telling the Germans the rich Jews were their enemies.

Top Bottom