• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RK Boss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Vigo County
    Man up you guys! Got there at 130 yesterday and the end of the line was back across the far end of the grandstands. Stood in line for two hours before getting in.

Of course it did help that I had a great set of **** to stare at in line right ahead of me. She gave up after an hour and half and went home though.

AR parts were priced fair. Found some good stuff too, not just junk.

Ammo n mags were rediculous but that was expected.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Just got here about 10 minutes ago (1145), line is around the building to the entrance on the other side. Moving pretty quickly though. I have moved about 75-100 yards in about 10 minutes. Will report when we are in the door.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    *****I went yesterday, and waited 2 hours, then spent about 3 hours in the show.

WHEN I WALKED OUT @ 6:00 PM (2 hours left in the show) the line was 20mins long.

Next time, I am going at 5:00 PM instead of NOON to 1:00 FYI

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Me and Computer Geek got there @ 7:45am and he dropped me while he parked. I was about the halfway point of the line running north along the west pavilion. 36 minutes later we was walking in the door.

CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    I got there at 11, took about an hour to get in the door, which is about the same as the last two times I went..so not to bad. I picked up a couple boxes of 45 ACP, $19 a box, so not all that high I did not think, a Magpul pistol grip for my AR, some Israeli bandages and a SOG Tomahawk. I thought mag prices were sky high, $65 for a AR mags?!?! Ammo was high, and it seemed every AR/AK style rifle jumped $1500 to $2000, or more since the last gun show. Those tables loaded with pistols I could not even get close to to..they were packed with people.

:patriot::ar15:

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I arrived at 9am and the line looked just like this. It was about 39 degrees if I belive the van's dash board termometer. I stood in line, read the Hobbit. Not a bad way to spend 45 minutes it took to get in. The line mooved steadily. It was worth the wait...to spend more money than I wanted on Magpul AR-15 magazines.

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    got there about 845, waited 45 minutes to get in,there were decent deals if you looked hard enough, i sold my ar,bought a shield 9mm, and a back pack full of `stuff`.
    my nefew and i had a great time.

Top Bottom