• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    And then one more for all those already paranoid (thought not unjustifiably) of the government. Admitedly, not ours......yet. Ever thought it would be nice to kill someone with the touch of a button. Someone goes in for their annual checkup...little "vaccination".....government can not only track you, but they can detonate a cyanide capsule if "authorities deemed he'd become a public threat".

If you weren't scared of doctors offices before :laugh:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    And then one more for all those already paranoid (thought not unjustifiably) of the government. Admitedly, not ours......yet. Ever thought it would be nice to kill someone with the touch of a button. Someone goes in for their annual checkup...little "vaccination".....government can not only track you, but they can detonate a cyanide capsule if "authorities deemed he'd become a public threat".

If you weren't scared of doctors offices before :laugh:

link?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Last edited:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    And to think, George Orwell only envisioned a two way television. Think of how '1984' would have turned out with this technology. I can see now that our illustrious leaders will attempt this at some point, but they will start it slowly. It will start with the criminals, probably sex offenders will be first on the list, and then it will be the military, in order to track individual soldiers on the battlefield, and then snowball from there "for the good of society".

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Actually they are already talking about doing this to us in the Military. "Select Units" are testing this now...

Would't surprise me at all.... After all, what about those CAC's? I remember when we all had to get those - ASAP. I remember the chip and always wondered what was on it lol.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow. That's wicked. They will have to kill me to implant ANYTHING in my body. Yea, I was scared of the doctors office before. Now I may never go back. Heart Attack? Meh, God is calling. Time to go.

I'll tell you one thing. If they start doing this here to people, and they people don't revolt....

....We never will....

Top Bottom