• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I have for sale a Savage 10 FCP-SR in 6.5 Creedmoor. It currently has mounted an Athlon Argos 6-24x50 BTR. This is a FFP scope with a MOA reticle and sits in Vortex rings. Gun comes with 1-10rd magazine and also has a threaded muzzle. This one also has the bigger bolt handle that Im told has since been discontinued. This was a bit of an impulse purchase for me and now my priorities have changed, so its up for sale to fund the other various projects I have going. I bought it brand new and only fired 60 rounds. It does shoot very well, and within that 60 rounds, I got several 1/2 moa groups. As you can see from the pictures it still has the stickers on the stock and is NIB condition. Available for pick up in Portage, or can meet in Lake/Porter County. I will sell the scope separately but not until after the rifle has been sold. Bi Pod not included.

Gun, Scope and Rings- $950---- reduced to $850
    Gun Only- $650---- Reduced to $550

Last edited:

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    Not really, I guess I'll always listen to an offer. It please don't be offended when I say "No thank you". I'm definetly not interested in any military rifles, blackpowder or carry guns. A Glock 35, Kidd 10/22 or Rem 700 in 308 or a Marlin lever gun in .357 might grab my attention.

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    Bump, would also entertain trades for a quality 1911 in 45, Smith and Wesson Revolvers or an AR in 9mm or an STI 2011 in .40. Can add cash for the right deal.

Top Bottom