Please reply by conversation.

Crocodator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 6, 2012
    Hancock County
    GONE: TRADED

I bought this a few years ago from another INGO'er, but the trigger and scope needed some work. After some help with both from the guys over at Highsmith Guns in Greenfield it seems to be in good shape now.

It's a Savage 110FP: bull barrel, long action, chambered in .308 Winchester. The glass is a Barska Varmint 6-24x40, and it has a 9 inch adjustable bipod (I'm not sure of the brand). This is a pre-Accutrigger model. It does have an adjustable trigger, but I haven't messed with it since it came back from the gunsmith. The rifle sits in a Choate Tactical stock, which is very comfortable for shooting.

I've put less than 50 rounds through this rifle, and although it is extremely accurate I decided to move to an AR platform for .308 rather than the bolt action.

Asking $550 OBO.

My top trade interest would be a Glock 43 plus a few bucks, although I am also looking for a Ruger 22/45 (threaded) and I have a weakness for cowboy guns of all types. I'm open to trades plus cash, but I'm not really looking for any deal that requires money from my end.

Located East side of Indy, and I can travel a bit for a good deal.

f2vgcj.jpg

25auonp.jpg

1sljls.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom