Please reply by conversation.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Sold

Up for sale is a Savage Precision 10 Bolt Action Rifle with a 20" medium profile barrel that has a high quality compensator / muzzle break to help tame the bark of the 308 round. Includes box and owners manual.

The rifle action has the Savage Accutrigger which is super light and breaks like glass. To further aid accuracy, the barrel is free floated into the Savage Accustock to isolate it as much as possible. Up top is a one piece weaver rail that is rock solid to hold zero after use. In addition to the factory 4 round mag, I have (2) of the 10 round Dark Eagle Custom high capacity mags ($185 new), will not separate from rifle. These function nicely and give that extra capacity for shooting at the range or in the field. I am located near Fortville on the far east side, but travel to Indy frequently and sometimes northern Indiana on occasion for work (will be in Wabash next week). Must see Indiana ID and a LTCH is preferred. My price is $650 firm, no trades. Please PM me with questions and inquires.Thanks
    :ingo:

Brand: Savage 19626
    Item: 2-SV19626
    UPC: 011356196262

The Savage Law Enforcement Series Model 10 Precision Carbine is chambered in .308 Winchester and makes a great choice for short barreled tack driver. The rifle utilizes Savage's venerable AccuTrigger, a digital camo finished AccuStock, 20" threaded barrel, 5/8x24 threads with protective cap, and detachable box magazine.

Specifications and Features:
    Savage Law Enforcement Series Model 10 Precision Carbine
    .308 Winchester
    4 Round Capacity
    20" Barrel
    5/8x24 Muzzle threads
    1:10" Twist Rate
    AccuTrigger
    Army UCP Camo Finish AccuStock
    Drilled and Tapped receiver
    Length: 40.5"
    Weight: 8 lbs
    Matte Black finish

Don't mind the mess in the background...we have a remodeling project going on
    :bash:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom