• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I am selling this rifle to fund an optic for my new RPR. It is a great shooter with 493 rounds down the tube. Has the target accutrigger, oversized bolt handle and 18" threaded barrel with 5r rifeling chambered in .308. Included with this rifle 120 rounds of match ammo, that mimmicks FGMM. I have shot this rifle from 100- 700 yards and maintained a .75 moa group regularly with this ammo rifle combination. Also included is a fixed10x42 Super Sniper scope with mildot retical and moa adjustments rear focus. Burris Z rings and a 20 moa rail. Also included is a Lantac muzzle brake. Yes all you need to go out and start banging steel at distance or get started shooting tactical matches with a budget set up that can be competitive in the right hands. The buyer will have the first option at my remaining 175grn SMKs, brass and dies if they want them at a very good price. $900 OBO ftf I. Evansville area.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I will entertain offers of a partial trade of an Axis or other entry level light weight bolt action rifle chambered in .243 .223 or Fox pro call.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom