LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    SPF to Darend505.

INFO ADDED 7-24-14

What I have is a Savage model 340 that is in incredible shape. I bought this many years ago because of the shape it's in and have not fired it myself. It doesn't appear to ever have been fired. It is chambered in 30-30 and I do have the magazine for it. This is a checkered rifle with Dockendorf target sights and it has sling swivels looks like from the factory. I do not have pictures. Computer won't load pics from some problem with windows and even microsoft can't get me going unless I want to spend another 8 hrs on the phone with the help desk and thats not going to happen. I intend to upgrade, but not there yet. What I'm looking for is something preferably in 9mm in a semi auto. I would also look at quality 22's. What I'd really like to get is something like an older Smith 9mm. Would like full size, but will consider compacts. I would probably place the value at about $350. I can travel as far as Indy/Kokomo for the right offer. I am going to post a number of things and could combine if needed. Please contact by PM. I work nights and have days off during the week so it may take a minute to get back but I promise to contact every offer.

I forgot, I would also entertain wheeled guns and handgun caliber rifles. And some cash can go either ways.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom