• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrwatson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    I've just acquired this pistol which is based on the #93 action, but it does not have an Accu-Trigger. It is already fun but trigger is heavy and some creepy. Those of you that have this pistol, what have you done to improve the trigger? I want to hunt with this and the Rifle Basix sounds dangerous and so want something other than that.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    I've just acquired this pistol which is based on the #93 action, but it does not have an Accu-Trigger. It is already fun but trigger is heavy and some creepy. Those of you that have this pistol, what have you done to improve the trigger? I want to hunt with this and the Rifle Basix sounds dangerous and so want something other than that.

Try here:
    Savage Shooters Forum
    Savage Shooters Forum - Index

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    You should be able to adjust the trigger down to a more civilized pull. I've got a pre-accutrigger savage hvy barrel 223 that wasn't fun to shoot. When a gunsmith buddy of mine adjusted it, I could easily hold dime groups at 100. Be careful though, not too light.:D See a qualified smith to get it done right, but this isn't a big job, so don't let them shank you.;)

Top Bottom