• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    We were going shopping this morning, and we were about a mile from the house. We were driving along side a small road ditch and I saw a crow out of the corner of my eye sitting about five feet off the road. Just as we got about even with it, It jumped up and went about five feet and grabbed a Robin by the head, and flew off. I told my girlfriend as we drove on, and not too sure she believed me. That picture has been in my head all day. I have seen a lot in the woods, but never that.

CMac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    B-town
    Good spot! I bet that was interesting to witness. Crows will eat just about anything including toads, crawfish, garter snakes, and even robins and cardinals. No worries, you can tell your GF you're not crazy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw Crows go after chicks in the Chicken yard on Grand dads Farm as a boy. We could shoot as many as we had time and ammo for. I never went to the farm with out at least a box of .22

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Saw a group of them with a carcass last summer in my back yard. It was hard to tell but appeared to be a hawk nestling. I know they have a feud going with hawks but if I could have got to my equipment quick enough I would have taken a crow to church.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT] NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [h=3]Certified Glock armorer—GSSF Member[/h] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911, M&P & Ruger MK III Mechanic[/FONT]

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Bud was a member of Crowbusters, he'd eat 'em.

Battery dekes hung from branches worked pretty well, but when the juice started to ebb............they worked better.
    Must have looked more wounded.

We could hang them by the garage and blast birds............no need to go way back on the property. Pretty crazy.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Wish that crow would come grab the robin that's been killing my last two hours of sleep for the past week.

Top Bottom