• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Nah, Doc. It's just turned into a smoking/non-smoking debate now. You started a good one.

It seems lots of people have forgotten that tobacco isn't near as dangerous as you think it is. The addiction and complications manifest from the "additives" that are put in there. Does anyone really even know what all is in a cigarette now? Or what's in chew? Tobacco isn't a carcinogen, the crap they put into it is. Instead of demonizing smoking and suggesting that smokers are killing everybody, maybe try lobbying Phillip Morris or RJ Reynolds and get them to change their formulations to make them "safer".

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    especially if you smoke or are around people who smoke
    ding ding ding. i find it is an option people will chose as they want. regardless as to whether they lose money on a deal, gain not only customers but clients, and build a good rapport (spelling bad) with said clients

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You guys still talking about smoking kids or what ever this was about?

pipe_smoking_goat.jpg

Never smoked a kid, could not get them to lay still long enough to get a paper around them.:D

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nah, Doc. It's just turned into a smoking/non-smoking debate now. You started a good one.

It seems lots of people have forgotten that tobacco isn't near as dangerous as you think it is. The addiction and complications manifest from the "additives" that are put in there. Does anyone really even know what all is in a cigarette now? Or what's in chew? Tobacco isn't a carcinogen, the crap they put into it is. Instead of demonizing smoking and suggesting that smokers are killing everybody, maybe try lobbying Phillip Morris or RJ Reynolds and get them to change their formulations to make them "safer".

I switched to "American Spirit" cigarettes and cut my smoking by half a pack. I am not trying to quit by any means. It just happened.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    And people are always going to whine about people commenting about smoking even if it wasn't attacking a person's right to smoke

Read the OP. I wasn't whining about smokers. Where's that beating dead horse emoticon...

How did your trip to the nosmoking allowed Don's Guns work out?
    Did you not see my sugestion?

I have been waiting for the trip report.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Gun shops where i live suck,(*******s), But there's a few cool guys who work at them. The owners are the one's who are the buttholes.

Ah Yes. Gun Shop owners are buttholes. Small business owners who provide a place for like minded individuals to congregate and buy, sell, and trade firearms are such buttholes. Who do they think they are trying to participate in the American dream? What a bunch of losers. Whoops, gotta run...A customer is coming in the shop. I better get my "I am such a butthole" t shirt on.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut5A_r5iiOg[/ame]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ah Yes. Gun Shop owners are buttholes. Small business owners who provide a place for like minded individuals to congregate and buy, sell, and trade firearms are such buttholes. Who do they think they are trying to participate in the American dream? What a bunch of losers. Whoops, gotta run...A customer is coming in the shop. I better get my "I am such a butthole" t shirt on.

I as a printshop owner want to know where I can get one of those shirts.......

Top Bottom