• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    A couple of Saturdays ago I was behind a tan truck with a topper at the stoplight on 38th Street and the Bypass. The had an INgunowners.com sticker on the back. Just wondering who it was. It's the first I've seen in Anderson although I know there are a few of us from Anderson on here. I definitely have got to get one for my truck.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    A couple of Saturdays ago I was behind a tan truck with a topper at the stoplight on 38th Street and the Bypass. The had an INgunowners.com sticker on the back. Just wondering who it was. It's the first I've seen in Anderson although I know there are a few of us from Anderson on here. I definitely have got to get one for my truck.

I usually wear a tan ball cap backwards with a black INGO patch on it and have a large head, could you be sure it was a truck? :D

But no, wasn't me.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    so where can I get an INGO sticker??

BTW--if I see one of you guys I'll honk. I have a dark red Ford Ranger with a CB antenna on the top and my avatar on the left corner of the tailgate.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    so where can I get an INGO sticker??

BTW--if I see one of you guys I'll honk. I have a dark red Ford Ranger with a CB antenna on the top and my avatar on the left corner of the tailgate.

Just navigate to the store by clicking the "Shop INGO" tab of course...

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Just navigate to the store by clicking the "Shop INGO" tab of course...

It's not that simple.
    You have to hold down the shift key on both sides of the keyboard then click the "Shop INGO" tab. They don't tell everybody that and when they see this they'll delete it.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    It's not that simple.
    You have to hold down the shift key on both sides of the keyboard then click the "Shop INGO" tab. They don't tell everybody that and when they see this they'll delete it.

I tried that and all I got was a notice saying congratulations, I had become a Mod. Fortunately I was able to hit the escape key several times and got out of it!:D

Top Bottom