• ...and so much more!
  • tackshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 11, 2014
    Southside
    and it was......
    A glock commercial , as I own 2 I was very happy to see it, could have been for any gun manufacturer and I'd still be telling everyone and their brother.
    it simply advertised a woman reaching for her glock 42 before leaving the house and carrying it through out the day and ending at the range with proper eye protection of course..

Proud day at least for me in the gun world

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Glock, profiling women as a whole, telling them that they're inferior to men because they can't handle the recoil and anything larger than a .380.

I demand the commercial be taken down immediately because it's offensive for every gun owner who's a woman.

Damn Glocks..

I think I saw a Daniel Defense commercial some time back, and Henry spends a lot in advertising getting their commercial ran a lot.

Merican Made

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Comcast started refusing advertising from anyone or any business advertising firearms.

Thank goodness Comcast just sold out in Lafayette. With any luck the new company will have a little more integrity.

BrentC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Louisville
    I think I saw a Daniel Defense commercial some time back, and Henry spends a lot in advertising getting their commercial ran a lot.

Merican Made

Wasn't Daniel Defense the one that tried to air a commercial during the Super Bowl but either the NFL or the channel refused??

savage308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    About the only television I watch is on the outdoor channels, they all run gun and ammo adds. Especially on the nights that they dedicate to firearms.

BrentC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Louisville
    It took a while for liquor to get on TV ads, maybe fire arms days are coming soon? "This week's episode of the Bachelor brought to you by Sig Sauer!!!!" OK, maybe not like that.

Top Bottom