• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    If he is "chasing does" i would highley recommend getting a decoy and putting it out in the field you have been seing him in.. if you have a doe out there he is most likely going to try to come smell around and see if she is ready.ifyou decide to put a small buck decoy out, a mature buck (most 3 1/2 yr old bucks are) will sometimes come try to kick it's A$$.. so take your pick, play the wind right and use scent.. goodluck on harvesting a brute! i'd like to see a picture of him...

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    If he is "chasing does" i would highley recommend getting a decoy and putting it out in the field you have been seing him in.. if you have a doe out there he is most likely going to try to come smell around and see if she is ready.ifyou decide to put a small buck decoy out, a mature buck (most 3 1/2 yr old bucks are) will sometimes come try to kick it's A$$.. so take your pick, play the wind right and use scent.. goodluck on harvesting a brute! i'd like to see a picture of him...

My buddy watched a small buck knock down his archery target deer and get a very confused look on his face :):

Top Bottom