Say a prayer for Rep. Giffords and everyone else who was affected.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    NO matter if you are a Democrat, Republican, TEA Partier, conservative, liberal, etc, we all need to say a prayer for Everyone affected by today's tragedy. It breaks my heart to hear about the despicable acts of one insane person against so many innocent people.

For as much as I disagree with how our government is heading, I still say that the only way to achieve our common goals is at the ballot box, and not violence!

I know I will be putting in a prayer card tomorrow at church to ask God to help everyone affected by this tragedy.

INGunGuy

Last edited:

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    NO matter if you are a Democrat, Republican, TEA Partier, conservative, liberal, etc, we all need to say a prayer for Everyone affected by today's tragedy. It breaks my heart to hear about the despicable acts of one insane person against so many innocent people.

For as much as I disagree with how our government is heading, I still say that the only way to achieve our common goals is at the ballot box, and not violence!

I know I will be putting in a prayer card tomorrow at church to ask God to help everyone affected by this tragedy.

INGunGuy

Agreed. :patriot: i too have been praying for these people. Im torn by this personally, i can kinda see what made the guy angry but its not worth killing people over especially a kid

Top Bottom