• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Hey Jahred thanks for your help today man, I am really looking forward to shooting my new K23 this weekend.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Does it have a booster, or just a fixed mount?
    This, I was told that you need to run a booster to cycle semi's on a handgun? Also, what else can you run through it? 38 special, 357, 300whisper/blackout? On a rifle?

Thanks!

Edit: saw that you only had a prototype. definatly going to keep an eye on this!

Last edited:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    This, I was told that you need to run a booster to cycle semi's on a handgun? Also, what else can you run through it? 38 special, 357, 300whisper/blackout? On a rifle?

Thanks!

Edit: saw that you only had a prototype. definatly going to keep an eye on this!
    It was run on a Beretta in the video and doesn't use the Browning type action that a Glock, M&P, XD, or similar handgun does. I'm curious how it'd run on my M&P...

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Prototype.... The booster is in the works. It was shot dry in the video but is can and was shot wet as well. This was our third or fourth take. No clue on pricing as of yet. We've got some ideas but need to get some other stuff done first.

Top Bottom