• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    That's why I put a Noveske barrel in a Seekins receiver... don't tell my wife about all the hot ladies, I have a hard enough time explaining the rifles! :D

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's why I put a Noveske barrel in a Seekins receiver... don't tell my wife about all the hot ladies, I have a hard enough time explaining the rifles! :D

ohhhhhhh nice, cant wait to see it together

Alright folks - On my way - just secured a Noveske Gen 2 chainsaw lower. Picking up Tuesday :rockwoot:

Let the games begin :ar15:

cant go wrong with the Gen 2 Veske you will be happy with ur choice, any idea on barrel length??

ArmedRPh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Don't bypass Daniel Defense or Bravo Company for quality barrels as well. I just put a 10.3" DD barrel into a Noveske Upper/Lower combo and it is sweeeeet. If you are gonna short this build anywhere, for accuracy's sake, make sure it isn't the barrel. That being said, that cross really stands out on the lower, but the barrel markings are hidden under the rail.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I have several of the RGuns receivers and I have NO complaints! One has a geissele trigger and a mix of other components that really make it a joy to shoot.

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    For that short, skip the 5.56 and go .300BLK. Or 9mm or .22, depending on where you shoot most often.

I have played with the idea of 300 blk but wanted to also suppress this SBR with an existing Gemtech Halo 5.56 suppressor. I'll have to research more.

Top Bottom