• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grimmis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2015
    New Haven
    Any thoughts on a concealed case for an SBR? I have see a few ideas for AR pistols, but wondering if there is anything specifically for SBR's. Thanks.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I use a tennis racket bag

Z8351_Wilson_Tennis_racquet_Bag_small.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Repurposed an old tool case from work. Little bit of foam cutting, and it's a perfect fit. The hard cases are nice, you can toss them in the back of the truck and not worry about it.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester

I bought all these boxes to help my organization in the garage. Once I got them home though I decided I'd be buying another one of the smaller boxes to store an SBR in. In particular my soon to be built 4" barrel 9mm AR. I don't know the measurements off hand, but I think it will just fit (disassembled). A warning, it would be a little on the small side for a lot of things. I still need to come up with foam, but the boxes are very well constructed, and I think would hold up to any abuse. Depending on where you frequent a tool box may not look too out of place at all. I want it for more of a sexy range bag and storage case than discreet carry, though it might fit your use okay.

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    The dimensions, internal, of the smallest ridgid box posted above is 20x11. The smallest SBR I have is 19" collapsed and with optics barely fit in the case. None of my other SBR's even fit in the case even after being taken apart. They are great cases, but have limited space

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I you use a Dolos removable barrel system and a Law Tactical side folder, you can fit it in a lap top case with 210 rounds of ammo, sling, and optic.

Laptop AR.jpg

Top Bottom