SC officer charged with murder in man's death. Video catches him plant evidence.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Just imagine how many times lack of video has let murderous cops stay on the job.

Probably not horrendous numbers, but far more than I like to contemplate. Way too many unarmed people have been killed this year. Starting to think that maybe we need to go the way of England where our police are concerned. Only certain one may be armed. Give the rest a taser and be done with it.

2001FZ1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indy
    Gotta be what? 30,000? 40,000? 50,000?

If I searched the net, I could 5 separate instances in a less than a minute.

But I'm sure you would argue this was the first time it's ever happened. But we have already discussed in the past there are thousands of LEO's prosecuted every in this county and I gave proof. So no need t go there again...

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Probably not horrendous numbers, but far more than I like to contemplate. Way too many unarmed people have been killed this year. Starting to think that maybe we need to go the way of England where our police are concerned. Only certain one may be armed. Give the rest a taser and be done with it.

I'm all for it. I'd like to have a big house in the country and since I don't have to do anything to help anybody and am fully entitled to do absolutely nothing that would put my life in jeopardy I think it'd be great. Let's start a letter writing campaign.

Generous pay and perks mean police officers are in top 20 per cent of earners | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If I searched the net, I could 5 separate instances in a less than a minute.

Give it a go Huckleberry, I'd like to see some proof. Your 60 seconds begins now...

But I'm sure you would argue this was the first time it's ever happened. But we have already discussed in the past there are thousands of LEO's prosecuted every in this county and I gave proof. So no need t go there again...

Actually I wouldn't but I don't waste much time talking bull****.

Steeler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Clark county
    Damn, so much fail there it's ridiculous.
    How can this guy have such terrible judgement?
    And for the victim/criminal, DON'T FIGHT THE COPS!!!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Makes sense to me. Since the vast vast VAST majority of them have been killed by people who weren't police I assume you'll take the vanguard on this and turn in all your guns?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It was a bad shoot, everyone agreed on that, why the fuss?

Because that's never enough. Some aren't content until they find a way to spread the blame. It's great fun until they, as gun owners, are asked to accept the blame for Columbine, Aurora and Sandy Hook.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    These threads always end up polarizing like magnets repelling each other.

the thing I don't understand is this:

When a bad person does something bad with a gun, we all know that person is to blame. It doesn't mean all gun owners are bad people. When a cop does something bad, the cop bashers come in and act like every LEO is a murderous animal.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This one seems pretty clean cut, then again, we did have people that still think Zimmerman was wrong.

Even when a thread like this topic starts out with everyone pretty much agreeing all it takes is someone tipping the conversation to one side and it's on like donkey kong. Happens every time.

Top Bottom