• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kings650

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Whenever I get these calls on my cell phone, I just move them into auto reject list.
    Also always have to remind my parents, nice but too trustful for these days, not to give out any personal or financial info to anyone over the phone no matter whom they are claiming to be.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Whenever I get these calls on my cell phone, I just move them into auto reject list.
    Also always have to remind my parents, nice but too trustful for these days, not to give out any personal or financial info to anyone over the phone no matter whom they are claiming to be.

The problem is, you're blocking someone else. They typically spoof the number and keep changing them.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    These crooks are getting clever with spoofing PH numbers. I have gotten telemarketing calls from foreign accented people that are using local ph numbers. It really pisses me off. I am on the do not call list and it works for the most part. I get a few calls a month. That is down from 3-4 a day at the peak of it all.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just got called, and my co-worker got called less than 5 minutes later from the same guy.

They have a poorly assembled website (replete with Lorem Ipsum), but there's nothing else on the web about them, except I have a suspicion that they're a rebranded "National Police Support Fund".

There's nothing to make me believe these guy(s) are at all legit.

Today my coworker and I both got a call from the "Police Action Alliance", IIRC.

Seems they're at it again.

Top Bottom