• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    I bumped a wanted post last nite and quickly got a private message from Rebeccapearl20.
    she informed me her “ friend “ had what I was looking for and gave me a email address
    His name was Anderson, I sent him a note he replied with photos and a serial number blurred and this narrative
    great-looking pistol and I’m selling it out at the price of $XXX.00 so let me know if you want it shipped to your location so I can add the shipping cost which is $15.

Thanks Anderson.
    And then...,

Oh okay good and I’m only accepting cashapp, Venmo or zelle.
    Which of the payment methods do you prefer?

So sorry we can’t meet part way cos I’m not around just my wife is and I’m selling this on her behalf so she can have some cash with her till I come back over so I’m willing to receive half payment first and she can ship the gun to you or get some gas from the half payment to meet you part way.

I see Rebecca now is only a guest and she had “0”posts so I’m guessing she’s been booted or discovered.
    I even offered up $30 bucks in cash to save me an hour drive
    I never thought the scammers would make it here to INGO I’ve been here almost since the beginning

Be careful out there

Last edited:

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Yeah....don't respond to people pming you directly to sell you something with no feedback. I always check people's feedback / post history (if they've posted) before meeting someone. I would never buy a firearm and have it shipped off a classified forum.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I bumped a wanted post last nite and quickly got a private message from Rebeccapearl20.
    she informed me her “ friend “ had what I was looking for and gave me a email address
    His name was Anderson, I sent him a note he replied with photos and a serial number blurred and this narrative
    great-looking pistol and I’m selling it out at the price of $XXX.00 so let me know if you want it shipped to your location so I can add the shipping cost which is $15.

Thanks Anderson.
    And then...,

Oh okay good and I’m only accepting cashapp, Venmo or zelle.
    Which of the payment methods do you prefer?

So sorry we can’t meet part way cos I’m not around just my wife is and I’m selling this on her behalf so she can have some cash with her till I come back over so I’m willing to receive half payment first and she can ship the gun to you or get some gas from the half payment to meet you part way.

I see Rebecca now is only a guest and she had “0”posts so I’m guessing she’s been booted or discovered.
    I even offered up $30 bucks in cash to save me an hour drive
    I never thought the scammers would make it here to INGO I’ve been here almost since the beginning

Be careful out there

These issues need to be reported to the staff ASAP. Yes we have scammers and welcome to 2020.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    "I'm willing to accept half payment and never send you anything."

"Make $250 from home for FREE, ask me how!"

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I was hoping this thread was going to be about a forum where I could sell some of my used scammers and get a bargain some new ones.

Rebeccapearl20 shows up all over the internet like a bad penny.

It never hurts to Google a user name first.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    The hard way? :dunno:

DCjAAm5.jpg

Is there any other way?

Top Bottom