• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7.62-5.56Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Portland, IN
    If any one of my friends tries to put me on the SyFy show "Scare Tactics" someone will end up getting shot and losing thier lives.. What would happen if someone was actually armed and popped one of the fake aliens, bigfoot, or crazy person weilding a weapon in the chest a few times?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    It's probably a bit more scripted and controlled than it looks. And by "a bit" I mean pretty much completely.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    in an older episode. the mark was the front passenger in a vehicle and the driver and rear passenger was in on the prank. they picked up a hitch hiker who started attacking the rear passenger. the mark punched the crap out of the hitch hiker and gave him a broken nose. the rear passenger gave up the joke when the mark wouldn't quit hitting the hitch hiker. it could have been over really quick if the mark was armed.

REM299

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 4, 2010
    Isn't that the episode where the mark kept saying "I wished I had brought my knife". They tried giving up the prank bit the mark kept hammering on the hitchhiker.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If any one of my friends tries to put me on the SyFy show "Scare Tactics" someone will end up getting shot and losing thier lives.. What would happen if someone was actually armed and popped one of the fake aliens, bigfoot, or crazy person weilding a weapon in the chest a few times?

I saw that last night with the girl babysitting and the pyscho cop trying to take the kid and I thought the exact same damn thing.. It would be a very short episode.

Top Bottom