• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Please sign up on practiscore if you are shooting this match.
    We need 2 squads or 20 people or we will cancel the match.
    Setup Sat the 13th and Saturday setup help shoots for free.
    Match day setup at 8am sign in starts after targets are all set. Match starts at 10:30 am.
    RO's shoot for free.

Thanks

Last edited:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Bump this up to remind everyone that this Sunday's match is coming up.
    Don't forget to set your clocks forward Saturday night.

Several have signed up but haven't squadded yet.
    Make sure you pick a squad and then go to bottom of the page and hit SELECT SQUAD.

Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    I actually really wanted to shoot this match but unfortunately it's a 2hr 40min drive for me. Looking like your gonna have some good shooters,But for shooting only 100rds I just can't make the drive. I'm hopeful I can shoot down there sometime this year.

IsThatLegal?

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 11, 2017
    Whitestown
    I actually really wanted to shoot this match but unfortunately it's a 2hr 40min drive for me. Looking like your gonna have some good shooters,But for shooting only 100rds I just can't make the drive. I'm hopeful I can shoot down there sometime this year.
    This ^^^^^! I would make the 2 hour drive each way if it was a standard round count match.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I completely understand. I also don't like the lower round count.
    We asked what everyone wanted and probably 75% said lower round count.
    We have twice as many signed up for this match as last several matches. I don't think it is all the lower round count as the weather is supposed to be nice but several of those that said they preferred lower round counts are signed up for this match.

I will say I'm fortunate enough to have supplies for shooting probably two years but this time next year if things are not better then I will really start worrying and then I might be looking back and and saying that I'm glad we cut the round count down a little as I still have supplies for the rest of the year.

Still going to be a great bunch of guys there and don't think that lower round count is going to be a quick hoser match as I'm trying to make the stages challenging and interesting.:evilangel:

Wish you guys could make it.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to everyone that came out to shoot today and everyone that helped setup and runs things.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Great match, my thanks goes out to all that made it possible. Maybe it is just me, but I am beginning to like these low-round count matches.
    I still like the high round count matches but I'm having just as much fun with the lower round count matches.
    Gotta admit shooting and watching the reloading supplies going down half as fast in the current environment is also kind of nice.

Top Bottom