• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Thanks to Dave and John and all the rest that helped with the match. Thanks to Mike M. for setting up two stages.
    Fun match and challenging.
    8 stages in 6 plus hours made for a long day on the range.

I want to apologize to my squad mates. Last stage of a long match and things went south with first 2 shooters(1 reshoot and 1 DQ) lots of shooters not on our squad hanging around and some helping our squad finish(Thanks). Emotions were running high after the DQ and I said something to the RO who was not on our squad and was helping. I shouldn't have said it and I was wrong to say it. The RO said something back to me and several on my squad got involved and things escalated quickly. Again I'm sorry and we all have to remember this is supposed to be fun.

Lots of discussion after the match about what happened and other interesting things which I hope to have time to post up tomorrow for discussion.

DOWNRANGE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    GREAT match for the money :rockwoot:!!!! And thanks for holding it on a Saturday. Squad #2 was a good/fun group which makes a long day even more enjoyable. Thanks to Squad #2 ROs, Justin and Alex, for putting up with us.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Thanks to Dave and John and all the rest that helped with the match. Thanks to Mike M. for setting up two stages.

I want to apologize to my squad mates. Last stage of a long match and things went south with first 2 shooters(1 reshoot and 1 DQ) lots of shooters not on our squad hanging around and some helping our squad finish(Thanks). Emotions were running high after the DQ and I said something to the RO who was not on our squad and was helping. I shouldn't have said it and I was wrong to say it. The RO said something back to me and several on my squad got involved and things escalated quickly. Again I'm sorry and we all have to remember this is supposed to be fun.

Lots of discussion after the match about what happened and other interesting things which I hope to have time to post up tomorrow for discussion.

No problem Paul. Everything turned out OK. Competitors have a high ADRENILINE RUSH sometimes and it is hard to control. Thanks to Dave , Mike ,John and all who helped put this match together. Looks like 8 stages amy be the NEW NORM. LOL

kevinm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Charlestown
    No problem Paul. Everything turned out OK. Competitors have a high ADRENILINE RUSH sometimes and it is hard to control. Thanks to Dave , Mike ,John and all who helped put this match together. Looks like 8 stages amy be the NEW NORM. LOL

Was a great match and thanks to everyone that set up. Hey it was a bad last stage but it all worked out good.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA

No harm done. I'm fine with our squad and RO's. Yes, heated discussion following the DQ.
    Shooter has apologized to me. He regrets his actions. We sat down and discussed the situation.
    Coolheads prevailed. Yesterday's match may have been the largest group of A personalities
    in a small Southern Indiana location. No worries. I consider the subject closed.
    Thanks to all who helped with setup and RO'd squads. A lot of fun challenging stages.
    Thanks to everyone who joined us shooting.

2old2bfast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2014
    Columbus
    To the Silver Creek crew, thanks for all the work that went into those stages! It was a lot of fun shooting challenging stages! Thanks to the fast shooters on our squad for showing me what it's supposed to look like! I may never get to that level of speed and accuracy but I'm going to have fun trying!

Top Bottom