• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    My dad had one of the earlier SCCY pistols. It had feeding issues from day one. I polished the feed ramp for him, but I don't think he ever shot it after I did the polish job. Not sure if that fixed the feeding problems.

I did not like it compared to my Kel Tec P11. SCCY has changed since then, I'm sure. I would not get one for myself. I still have the P11, though. I works just fine.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Alfordsville
    How is SCCY's customer service and how quickly do they repair and get it back to the owner?
    Only used their CS twice. Both times were for a bad magazine. I just sent them an email each time explaining my issue and received a new mag in both instances. No questions asked. So, based purely on that, I really have no complaints. The pistol is what it is. Relatively inexpensive and kind of crude but so far with the new mags, it's been reliable.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    IIRC, SCCY has an amazing warranty.
    Not only do they offer a lifetime warranty, they will replace a LOST or STOLEN gun!
    Just send them a copy of the police report and they will replace the gun, one time.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom